The first campus building was completed in 1893. Since then the University ‘s physical facility has grown tremendously on the years and includes a 600-acre university farm This is a collection of photographs of the academic, athletic, residence, service and multipurpose buildings on the grounds of the University. The University operates several programs in physical facilities external to the campus.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.